Did you know that nearly 40% of heating loss in commercial buildings is due to windows? That’s literally money out the window! By simply using 3M™ Thinsulate™ Window Film on your existing windows, you can save a lot of energy and money, not to mention create a comfortable and productive work environment all year round.
While our previous blog focused on what 3M™ Thinsulate™ Window Film is and how it works, this article highlights the benefits of using it.
Benefits of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Window Film
- It significantly improves your window insulation – applying window film to your existing glazing is like upgrading your single pane windows to double pane or your double pane windows to triple pane as it increases its insulation performance.
- It doesn’t change the look of your windows – the film is clear and provides virtually invisible insulation. It doesn’t affect the amount of natural light that filters through either so it maintains the appearance of your existing interior.
- It keeps the interior at an optimal temperature – 3M™ Thinsulate™ Window Film enhances comfort all-year-round by keeping heat in during the cold Winter months and retaining cool air in the Summer.
- It increases productivity – studies have shown that employees work far more productively in conditions that aren’t too hot or cold, therefore window film increases efficiency in the workplace.
- It saves you money – window film reduces your energy costs by 30% as it reduces the need for constant heating or air-conditioning. Not only this but it also saves you money when it comes to extending the life of your furnishings and equipment as it filters out 99.9% of UV rays which cause fading and overheating.
- It is cost-effective – 3M™ Thinsulate™ Window Film can be applied to your existing windows which is easier and far more affordable than replacing your windows entirely.
- It results in substantial energy savings – saving energy has big financial and environmental benefits. Window film allows you to work towards the standards developed by BRE to become a more sustainable environment that enhances the well-being of the people who work in them.
An economical alternative to double glazing
As you can see, window film has many benefits and is one of the most efficient, cost-effective ways of meeting your window insulation needs.
Start saving money and energy with 3M™ Thinsulate™ Window Film now by gaining climate control like you never have before. It is a simple product that makes a staggering difference to any business!
WE OFFER ONE OF THE WIDEST RANGES OF HIGH-PERFORMANCE ARCHITECTURAL WINDOW FILMS IN THE UK…
If you need any help or advice on what types of window films are best for your house, company or office, don’t hesitate to get in touch; we’d love to help! Applied Products has a large range of specialist window films and as partners with The 3M Company, we can help you transform your room into a comfortable and productive space whilst also making it much more energy-efficient.
Applied Products – email@example.com / 01792 895730