Roller blinds have a minimal impact on the room and window frame, whilst being one of the most functional of all the blind varieties. Our large range of fabrics allow you to determine the amount of light that enters through the glass. Whether it is to diffuse the sun’s glare in an office or to provide complete blackout in a conference hall with our range of blackout blinds and motorised units.
Key Features of Roller Blinds:
- White metal universal brackets for face, top or side fixing with a 32mm, 40mm or 45mm grooved aluminium barrel (depending on the size of the blind and fabric weight)
- Alternative bottom bars (including fully fabric covered) in aluminium or plastic
- Side winder operation available for barrels from 36mm to 70mm
- Motorised control operation 7.4v DC or 24v DC available
- Crank control operation with magnetic detachable crank handle for barrel up to70mm
- Slow rise spring operation roller blinds for smooth and quiet operation – the ultimate solution to child safety due to lack of cords
- Wire or channel side-guiding operation system with slim aluminium channel profile for vandal-resistant blind alignment
- Flame retardant materials available
As with all our blinds, a large choice of fabric patterns and densities are available which are child safety exceeding the guidelines set out in EN13120.