Employers are legally obligated to maintain construction site health and safety and to comply with the considerate construction good practice; one of the ways to ensure this is by displaying construction site signage.
- Ensure you comply with your legal requirements
- Improve the appearance of the site
- Reduce or even eliminate the risks posed on construction sites to employees, sub-contractors, visitors and the general public
- Control both exposure to hazardous substances and risks to physical health
Whether you need a simple banner, ‘Welcome to the Site’ board or a complete covering of the External Site Hoarding in printed material, Applied Products can provide you with the solution that your site requires.
Benefits of working with us:
- We have a wide range of signs, banners and hoarding especially suited to the construction industry.
- We are able to produce signage for all types of construction elements including health and safety, door exit signs and site warning signs.
- We can offer a supply only service and a supply and fit of Printed Building Site Hoardings.
- We can manage the whole project as we have been operating for over 30 years and have been providing printing services for the last 18 years.
- We have accreditation from the following: Safe Contractor, Construction Line and CHAS.
- All of the materials that we use come with a comprehensive warranty so you can order with confidence.