UV rays that penetrate windows in commercial buildings and homes can:
- Cause fading of equipment, stock, fabrics and interior furnishings
- Compromise business assets
- Potentially cause health issues over time such as skin cancer and premature aging
The total damage of an interior directly correlates to how often it is exposed to UV rays, which in the case of offices or conservatories, is a lot.
With Applied Product’s protective window films, you can reduce these harmful effects by filtering out the UV rays (more than 99!) without changing the amount of natural light that enters the room.
As well as protecting and preserving your furniture, fabrics, flooring and window merchandise displays from damage, these window films will also:
- Reduce solar heat gain (which also reduces fading)
- Lower energy costs
- Protect occupants from UV sensitive and sun-caused health conditions
- Reduce costs of replacing furnishings and assets