With a growing number of base materials available, these graphics may be applied to almost any surface where an endless number of effects can be achieved. Surfaces such as plasterboard walls, glass partitions, main entrance floors (non-slip), vehicle panels, cupboard doors, window frames, desks and tables… the list goes on. Glossy or matt materials, wallpapers with different textures, optically clear materials; short or long duration, internal or external application. This list is growing daily with the massive uptake of this great application.
Self-adhesive films represent some of the most versatile print substrates available, creating opportunities for graphics and imagery of almost any type to be adhered to almost any surface.
- Window graphics are a great way to brand any office or retail window with company logos, designs or strap lines. Quite often modern offices are laid out and separated with glass dividers which makes it difficult to hang any artwork on the walls. With our selection of vinyl graphic options we are able to fully transform your windows helping you to create the right image for your company or indeed privacy from the office next door.
- Digital prints are able to transform glazed surfaces into versatile graphic backdrops for brand engagement, interior design and visual merchandising. Whether you are looking to obscure visibility or create privacy, the use of full colour printed manifestations or translucent films can be an inspiring solution and bring life to your glazed surfaces.
- Developments in printable media such as with Optically Clear films can be installed in situ with stunning results making the design appear part of the glass, leaving the non-printed areas with near perfect optical clarity.
- Other films include; one way vision films such as Contra Vision®, view control films such as Lumisty® and 3M Fasara™ textured or frosted films. In addition printed decals cut to any shape can provide a more minimal graphic solution to glazed panels.
- Install a photo mural, incorporate an illustration or novelty graphic to a feature wall or wallpaper an entire room in your own unique creation
- Printed graphics are ideal for more permanent graphic applications in high-traffic areas such as in retail, leisure, workspace, hospitality, education and healthcare interior environments
Whether for wrapping panels, covering window, glazed surfaces or wall surfaces including exterior brick work or for floor graphics, self-adhesive films are ideal for temporary and permanent applications.