As updated building regulations continuously address the need for more thermally efficient building designs, Managers have two options: invest in replacing the windows or use a cost-effective method to improve their existing glazing system.
Applying energy-saving window film to windows can:
- Reduce solar heat gain during the Summer
- Reduce heat loss during the Winter
- Reduce solar glare and fading
- Reduce energy consumption
- Reduce energy costs saving you up to 15% annually
- Provide your building with privacy and security
With window film, your commercial buildings won’t suffer from fluctuating temperatures and therefore subsequent energy bills.
Low E Insulation Window Film helps keep the warmth in during the winter and the cool conditioned air in during the summer-keeping the weather out where it belongs-all season, every season. Low E Window Films function similarly to how the sun control films. What makes them different is that the low e are more powerful against cold weather. The patented construction of the film empowers their metal coating to reflect heat back into the building. This cuts down cold spots in the room near windows during those cold days.
- Help retain warmth during the winter and cool air during the summer
- Upgrade your windows to Low-e Windows, at a fraction of the cost of replacing them