As updated building regulations continuously address the need for more thermally efficient building designs, Managers have two options: invest in replacing the windows or use a cost-effective method to improve their existing glazing system.
Applying energy-saving window film to windows can:
- Reduce solar heat gain during the Summer
- Reduce heat loss during the Winter
- Reduce solar glare and fading
- Reduce energy consumption
- Reduce energy costs saving you up to 15% annually
- Provide your building with privacy and security
With window film, your commercial buildings won’t suffer from fluctuating temperatures and therefore subsequent energy bills.
- Upgrade your existing single pane windows nearly to double pane, and double pane nearly to triple pane
- Increase the insulation performance of your windows by 40%
- Help retain warmth during the winter and cool air during the summer
- Virtually invisible film, 3M Thinsulate™ Window Film has been installed on protected historic and listed buildings