One of the main features of Venetian blinds is that complete privacy can be achieved by simply turning the control wand.
Key Beneficial Features of Venetian Blinds:
- Venetian Blind includes, as standard, a premium extra depth headrail, (27 x 24mm) with top fix turning fixing key brackets.
- Manoeuvre of the 25mm slats is guaranteed by a traditional 3 cord lock mechanism where the aluminium slats are controlled with a tilt wand mechanism for precision angles or a mono chain control which only requires one mechanism to control the whole system (the blind is easily operated from one end giving a neater appearance overall-this mechanism ensures the blind constantly stays level when lifted and slats can be angled more accurately
- Vast range of coloured and textured aluminium slats which can be co-ordinated with headrails, bottom bars, ladders and cords
- Slat widths range from 15mm to 80mm in width.
- Durable enough to withstand the most trying of commercial environments.
- Available with anti-bacterial coatings, suitable for the healthcare sector.
- Brackets allow installation to every type of window frame.
- Adjustable to provide desired level of privacy and light control.
- Available with anti-ligature brackets and fixings