Educational establishments seek to attract the highest quality students and a well-maintained and effective sign system is an integral part of this; as well as creating an effortless and positive experience for people, it also helps to build a trustworthy reputation and brand.
Temporary and long-standing signage that an establishment needs include:
- Entrance Signs (one for each entrance, as well as reception and welcome signs)
- Department signs (including classroom and lecture/seminar room signs)
- Facilities signs (toilets, fire exits, sports hall, library etc)
- Directional signs (to help navigate the corridors)
- Informative signs (fire escape routes, floor plans etc)
- Other signs (suspended signs, staff desk signs etc)
Whether you are looking for a traditional or more modern design-led solution, Applied Products can help you with every aspect from sizes, types and colours to products and planning a whole sign strategy for your establishment.
The benefits of working with us at Applied Products:
- We visit your school and work with you to provide the best advice for your establishment and needs.
- We deliver signage for educational establishments in both the private and public sector.
- We have a passion for inspirational sign design and aim to enhance institutions and their landscapes to encourage engagement.
- We provide sign box educational sign solutions that are made to your specification.
- All of our educational signs are Dementia friendly and DDA compliant.
- From entrance signs through to environmental graphics, we offer it all!